Volunteering at All Souls
The All Souls worshiping community exists because each week people choose to serve one another. Throughout the Bible God calls his people to care for and serve one another so that His love would become known. There are a number of ways to join in service at All Souls. Some are relational, some are behind the scenes, some take some serious commitment and others require only 1 service a month. We think you can find something that fits your personality and schedule.
Where can I help?
- Coffee – Making LOTS of Coffee. Self explanatory. Contact Seth at email@example.com for more info.
- Greeter – Greeting members and visitors, making sure that all feel welcome and know where to go. Collect offering, count people attending. Contact Seth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Communion Set-Up – Preparing the communion elements for communion. Contact Seth at email@example.com for more info.
- Power Point – Running Power Point during the service. Also known as the button monkey. Contact Seth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Sound – This is the only position that you serve both services on a Sunday. You will run the sound board for practice on Thurs. evenings & worship on Sunday. Contact Carrie at email@example.com for more info.
- Sunday School – We have classes for ages 2 thru 12th grade. You can contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Nursery – All members and regular attenders are assigned to nursery duty about once every 6 months so this is more of an FYI.
- Youth - One of those crazy people who enjoy hanging out with middle school and high school kids? We can definitely use your help with our youth. Contact Matt at email@example.com for more info.
- College – We have several connections with campus organizations around the area and are always looking for people to help connect our college students to the ASF community. Contact Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.