1. Get Directions: All Souls Fellowship is located at 647 E. College Ave. in Decatur. Click here
2. Get Dressed: For whatever reason, the question of appropriate attire can cause a great deal of anxiety. After all, you don't want to be the only one wearing a suit! But what if you wear jeans and everyone stares at you? At All Souls, while we are certainly on the more casual end of the spectrum, you are free to wear whatever you are most comfortable in. A dress is great. Jeans are absolutely fine. Truthfully, it doesn't matter.
2. Get Parked: The main entrance to the church is located on the corner of E. College Ave. and New Street. Click here for a parking map.
3. Get Oriented: In our lobby, visit the Information Table. Someone will be there to answer any questions you might have. You can grab information about ongoing ministries, general stuff about All Souls, or upcoming events. Also, if you have children, this is the place to get directions to the appropriate classrooms. Click here to download a map of the our building layout. Please note: nursery for infants and toddlers is available throughout the entirety of both worship services. Our nursery is staffed by trained and friendly folks. Children ages 2 and up participate in the first part of the worship service and are dismissed to their classes at the break of both services. In their classes, there will be lots of fun, a craft, snacks and a lesson from the Bible to help them learn about the Christian faith.
4. Get a Worship Guide: As you enter the auditorium you will be greeted by a friendly face (hopefully) and given a program that will contain the entire liturgy for the service as well as announcements and information about our church.